The three things I wanted from you were your friendship, a cuddling session, and a kiss. You have given me all three. But you have also given me much more than that, and you have no idea. You have also:
- Given me hope in my life that I needed very badly.
- Shown me that I actually am capable of falling for someone who is a kind and caring individual.
- Taught me how to take things in small doses and enjoy them.
- Shown me that I’m capable of reaching my goals.
- Taught me how to be satisfied with the way things are.
- Reminded me that love can come in many forms.
- Given me something that makes me smile, even when I’m down in the dumps.
- Unknowingly encouraged me to keep moving forward.
I wish I could somehow tell or show you just what this all means to me. Sometimes it feels bittersweet, but it is the best bittersweet I have tasted in a very long time.